In this episode of the Strenuous Life Podcast I go deep with 3 x Judo Olympian and BJJ black belt Travis Stevens.
We go DEEP into his training regimen, including
- Why he does 5 or 6 workouts a day
- What the strength benchmarks are for effective judo
- Why mental fatigue is often just as much a limiting factor as physical fatigue
- How he uses his groundwork skills to force his opponents to make critical errors
- The critical importance of gripfighting
- The differences between his BJJ and Judo training
- And much more.
It’s an amazing episode that I’m sure you’ll find very interesting.
Or if you don’t use any podcast players (and you should) then you can listen to it here by clicking on the player below.
P.S. It would be hugely appreciated if you were to subscribe to and give this podcast a rating if you find it useful. That sort of support is really helping us produce more episodes!
The post New podcast with Travis Stevens, 3 x Judo Olympian, Olympic Silver Medalist, and BJJ Black Belt appeared first on Grapplearts.