I’ve just taken my BJJ Manifesto – A Roadmap for BJJ – and turned it into a Kindle book! So now you can take it with you on your Kindle device, or using the Kindle app for your smartphones and tablets (which is how I consume most of my digital book content).
The Roadmap for BJJ book is the most concentrated approach to learning the art of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu I can give you. In the book you’ll get
- A strategy that tells you exactly what you should be doing next when you’re on the mat, regardless of whether you’re rolling with friends or competing a big tournament
- The six most important positions in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu to dominate your opponents
- What the next techniques you should learn are
- The highest percentage submissions and escapes for each position
- How to avoid asking stupid questions in class.
- How to maximize your training time
- Tips for avoiding injuries on the mat
- Illustrations, photos, and links that’ll help you learn BJJ as fast as possible
So if you’ve got any kind of smartphone, tablet or Kindle device I think you might want to consider grabbing it right now…
For my international readers, here are links to the same book in the other Kindle stores…
- The BJJ Roadmap on Amazon.co.uk (United Kingdom and Ireland)
- The BJJ Roadmap on Amazon.ca (Canada)
- The BJJ Roadmap on Amazon.com.au (Australia)
- The BJJ Roadmap on Amazon.de (Germany)
- The BJJ Roadmap on Amazon.fr (France)
- The BJJ Roadmap on Amazon.it (Italy)
- The BJJ Roadmap on Amazon.es (Spain)
- The BJJ Roadmap on Amazon.nl (Netherlands)
- The BJJ Roadmap on Amazon.co.jp (Japan)
- The BJJ Roadmap on Amazon.in (India)
- The BJJ Roadmap on Amazon.com.br (Brazil)
- The BJJ Roadmap on Amazon.com.mx (Mexico)
Two more things…
1) If you already have a Kindle device then you’re obviously covered. But if you want to read it on your phone or tablet then click here to download the Kindle app for Apple devices and/or click here for Android devices. This is a free app to install and doesn’t cost you anything…
2) If you like the book and could take the time to give me a quick rating and a review within Amazon I would be ever so grateful. That kind of stuff REALLY helps!
The post A Roadmap for BJJ – This Book Now Available on Kindle appeared first on Grapplearts.